QuikFix Computers is pleased to offer on demand onsite services to businesses, home users and Government organisations. We are one of the few local area computer companies offering this service. For urgent needs, our aim is to come out the same day.
Yes we are available after hours – simply call our mobile and leave a voice message and we will attend to your call as soon as possible. For Business clients, if you anticipate that an after hours callout will one day be necessary, let us know your needs and we will ensure you have our full after-hours contact details.
We’re noted as having one of the fastest response times and quickest turnaround in this area.
- Diagnose your Computer Problem Onsite
- Repair your non-working PC in our Workshop
- Perform Data Recovery
- Perform Software & Hardware Upgrades
- Troubleshoot Internet problems
- Assist with Virus removal and Prevention
- Teach you how to get the best out of your PC
- Implement a BACKUP Solution for your Home or Office PC!
- Take your Business into the Computer Age
- Custom design a New Computer System
- Help you get on the Internet – Broadband or Dialup
- Transfer all of your Data/Documents/Emails and more from your old Computer to new
- Provide honest, reliable advice on the best hardware/software to suit your individual needs
- Schedule Ongoing Support / Maintenance to best suit your Business Needs
- For all your computer solutions and needs, QuikFix Computers is the place to go.
We sell New Computers Of the highest quality available today:
- Genuine Intel, MSI and Gigabyte Motherboards
- Genuine Intel and AMD Processors
- High quality Computer Cases by CoolerMaster and others
- We extensively test all our PC’s before delivery
- All parts come with manufacturer-backed warranties
- Every PC is custom designed to suit your exact needs – and for those needing a PC urgently
- We do carry some pre-built PC’s
- You can be sure your new QuikFix PC is going to last the distance.
We stock a range of quality Laptops including Asus, HP and Lenovo, at excellent pricing. We can also order in most brands / models of Laptops – just ask.
Found it cheaper elsewhere?
As arguably the biggest and busiest computer service centre in our town, our great buying power means we can, and do, offer price matching. Simply bring us a written quote from another company, and we’ll do our best to match it. One thing we cant match is service – because our customers tell us we exceed in service! We often have specials that are cheaper than the big chain stores – so come in and check us out. Most of our office is dedicated to our specialised and custom designed Workshop, with the ability and staff to cope with large numbers (around 30) PC’s and Laptop’s in for repair at any time.
Our sales area is dedicated to our key products, and we only sell I.T. and related equipment – you wont find toys, mobile phones or other gimmicky products in our store.
You’ll find word of mouth is our best form of advertising, try us and see for yourself
Every new PC comes with the following as a minimum:
- All software – whether supplied by us or the client – installed and tested
- All Motherboard and BIOS Driver/Updates applied
- All Windows CRITICAL and SOFTWARE Updates applied
- Your chosen Anti Virus / Anti Spyware Software installed and Updated
- Onsite Delivery Available for a minimal fee
- Our Computers are backed by a 1 year, Manufacturers Warranty, and extended Warranties are available.
Our famous after sales support applies on all new PC’s:
Every new PC comes with our special “QuikFix Support” – where we encourage you, our valued Client, to contact us anytime you have a question or issue – no matter how small. We’re there to help you – and you get to speak to the person who sold the PC, not some anonymous Call Centre worker. After sales support matters!
On a tight or limited budget?
We have developed a range of Desktop PC’s to suit the budget conscious buyer, starting from a low $599 including Genuine Windows 10. If you’ve found a bargain system elsewhere we are happy to provide advice on it’s purchase and set it up for you. We can also perform Data Transfer on a PC purchased elsewhere – just ask!
Our Work is guaranteed – we do it right the first time!
Customer satisfaction is our goal. Listening to the “voice” of the customer means we respond to and value all feedback. If you experience any problems after a repair service, we encourage you to contact us – no matter how insignificant you may think the issue is, we’d like to hear about it. It’s the only way we can keep improving.
At QuikFix Computers, we strive to meet or exceed our customers expectations.